Immunotherapy Services During COVID-19
Allergy shots are currently available in the Haverhill and Newburyport office by appointment only. Please contact our allergy department at 978-997-1550.
WALK-IN SERVICE IS TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED DUE TO COVID-19. Shots will be by appointment only. If you have not done so already, please contact the office at 978-997-1550 to set up a telemedicine visit with your provider prior to resuming your injections.
- All patients will be screened prior to appointment for fever, cough, shortness of breath, cold/flu symptoms, red eyes, loss of smell/taste, and body aches. If you have traveled outside of the US, have been in contact with someone with Coronavirus, or you are experiencing any of the symptoms above, we kindly ask that you contact the office PRIOR to coming in for your injection.
- All patients must bring and wear a mask the entire time they are in the office. Cloth or other home-made masks are acceptable. Any patient who arrives without a mask will be turned away and rescheduled to a later appointment.
- We are limiting the number of people allowed in our offices to only the patient and an immediate caregiver if patient is a child. All else must wait in the car.
- All patients are required to pre-medicate with an antihistamine leading up to their scheduled shot appointment as previously directed. In addition, patients should continue to bring their Epipen and albuterol inhaler if applicable.
- All patients are required to remain in the office for 20 minutes following their injection to allow for proper observation. Those who violate will have allergy services suspended.